Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Mother's Day Flower Card

Here is one of the Mother's Day Cards that I made this year. This by far was the simpler of the two that I made. I used the pre made flowers Paper Blooms & Mini Paper Blooms from Kaisercraft, a few Prima flowers sprayed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist as well as Ranger Perfect Pearl Mist to give them that extra pop that they needed. The papers that I used were Best Creation Glitter paper and American Crafts Solid cardstock. I love the glitter paper because it doesn't lose its glitter and you can use any Die cutting machine to cut it. I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty. I also used my Cricut Expression to cut the swirls. I figured out a new way to add sentiments and inserts on all my designs. It wont matter what shape you want to print on use. I cut out all my shapes than used Photoshop to create my words and styles than I ran them through my printer. This design can be customized to anything that you want it to say it does not have to be a Mother's Day card you can use it as a Get Well Soon or Thinking of you card as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment